Eugene Borovik's profile banner
Eugene Borovik's profile

Eugene Borovik

Hire Eugene

1 paid project on Behance
I will make amazing fictional images based on ai

From US$15

Hi, my name is Eugene, I am a digital AI artist and I will create images for you based on your requirements, using different kinds of AI software. Please email me before ordering. Programs like Stable Diffusion and others require a lot of work to get satisfactory results, and I have a lot of experience with them. What I offer: I will create a fictional design for you, it can be (examples): AI Realistic portraits of people AI Art portraits AI Landscapes AI Abstract Art and Design AI Fantasy backgrounds AI Animal concepts AI Still Life Paintings AI Cityscapes and urban scenes AI Surrealistic art and surrealism AI Cartoon or comic book style illustrations AI Concept art for video games, movies, or TV shows AI Composite images combining multiple sources or styles etc These are just a few examples. There is no limit! While it's not all that clear-cut and there's no magic button to "do it all at once and well," it takes a lot of work, but AI can be trained to generate images for almost any purpose. I strive to provide complete satisfaction to all customers. Contact me at any time for any inquiries or individual needs. I am always available to help. My experience and imagination will help you turn your dreams into reality by using artificial AI to create, improve and innovate. How it works: You describe the artwork you want me to generate for you, for example ("end of the world, epic realistic, apocalypse, freezing, night,complex background, buildings, snowy" etc.). I will use your description to create 4 initial concept images for each description. You can choose one concept for each description or request changes after concept approval, I will create the final image.

Less than a week

2 concepts, 2 revisions