Anxo Vizcaíno's profile banner
Anxo Vizcaíno's profile

Anxo Vizcaíno

Digital artist

Freelance

www.anxovizcaino.com

Lugo, Spain

Hire Anxo

Behance.net
2
Digital Art
8
Motion Graphics
2
3D Motion
2
Illustrator
5
Photoshop
4
After Effects
2
Surreal artwork
Surreal artwork
Surreal artwork

From US$750

I'm a digital artist specializing in surreal art applied to the music industry, branding, publishing, advertising and UI/UX. My work is a blend of photo manipulation and 3D. My illustrations are suitable for banners, ads, events, posters, packaging, articles... My creative process is collaborative and transparent. I usually ask the client to provide a starting concept, moodboard, short brief and/or visual references, anything that may help to start in the right direction. I send a round of drafts before working on the final artwork, and I'm always willing to share the process with you and listen to your feedback to make sure we stay aligned. I worked with IBM, Opera, Interscope Records, Warner Music or New Scientist among others. Feel free to get in touch for custom quotation for your project.

Within 1-2 weeks

Surreal artwork + animation
Surreal artwork + animation
Surreal artwork + animation

From US$1,200

I'm a digital artist specializing in surreal art applied to the music industry, branding, publishing, advertising and UI/UX. My work is a blend of photo/video manipulation and 3D. I create short seamless loops suitable for banners, ads, events, posters, book covers, articles... My creative process is collaborative and transparent. I usually ask the client to provide a starting concept, moodboard, short brief and/or visual references, anything that may help to start in the right direction. I send a round of drafts before working on the final artwork, and I'm always willing to share the process with you and listen to your feedback to make sure we stay aligned. I worked with IBM, Opera, Interscope Records, Warner Music or New Scientist among others. Feel free to get in touch for custom quotation for your project.

Within 1 month

Album cover + animation
Album cover + animation
Album cover + animation

From US$1,200

I'm a digital artist specializing in surreal art applied to the music industry. I make album covers that I later bring to life in seamless loops that can be used as visualizers on Spotify, Youtube, Instagram... My work is a blend of photo/video manipulation and 3D. My creative process is collaborative and transparent. I usually ask the client to provide a starting concept, moodboard, short brief and/or visual references, anything that may help to start in the right direction. I send a round of drafts before working on the final artwork, and I'm always willing to share the process with you and listen to your feedback to make sure we stay aligned. I worked with GRYFFIN, White Panda, Monarchy, We Are The Empty and Rehan Dalal among others. Please visit my website www.anxovizcaino.com to discover all the cover artworks I've created in the last few years. Should you have any questions or need custom quotation, I'm happy to talk.

Within 1 month